Autor Tópico: Triumph Bonneville Bobber (2019)  (Lida 1297 vezes)

Novembro 09, 2018, 07:29:02, 07:29
Lida 1297 vezes

Sapiens21

• Motociclista: 5 estrelas ❇❇❇❇❇

Masculino
  • Texto Pessoal
    Queira o bem. Faça o bem. O resto vem...
Triumph Bonneville Bobber (2019)

"WE ARE FAMILY  The Bonnie family is expanding: after the Street Twin and theT120  here comes the  Triumph Bonneville Bobber , sister (almost) twin that does not certainly send them to say.Merit of the almost suspended single-seat saddle , of the rear wheel almost completely discovered and of the proportions, inspired by the vein born in the USA after World War II. But let's go in order.
LIKE A BOBBER If the front part of the bike looks like the well-known T120, from the engine onwards the Bonneville Bobber is quite another. In fact, it was necessary to redo the upper part of the frame, which houses a swinging cage swingarm, very similar to that of the old-fashioned bobbers,  and a new mono-shock, positioned almost horizontally. The tank loses the rubber grips while the straight handlebars - with mirrors mounted at the ends - make the whole thing go awry.
LIVE Here from the London reveal , from where I'm writing , Bobber made me a very good impression. The swingarm is a true work of art: with the mono hidden, it seems to be in the presence of a motorcycle '40s. I like the exhausts , in brushed steel, which end with a slice of salami. But also the rear fender, which covers - discreetly - almost the whole wheel. Speaking of tires, the Bonneville Bobber mounts radial tires (19 "front and 16" behind , 18 "-17" on the T120) developed specifically by Avon Tires. It will be interesting to see how the behavior on the road changes.
REFINED SOLUTIONS I like how the designers managed to hide the battery , housed in a stylish box (visible) and the clean mechanics, without too many cables in sight. Even the sound is noticeable: it caresses the eardrums, but without attempting to break them at every drop.Less explicable, however, the presence ofa single front brake disc : the T120 has two.
ADJUSTABLE The saddle (690 mm heightfrom the ground), strictly single-seater and with aluminum frame, is adjustable: itslides longitudinally on a track that branches off from the frame and can tilt forward. This allows you to carve out your favorite driving position by loading your arms more or less. Even the tachometer can be rotated by pressing a special release: the correct viewing angle of the instrument panel is guaranteed. 
WORK OF UNTIL Hinckley technicians have had to revise the suspensions , while the parallel twin with 270 ° crank of the T120 has received a delivery curve that favors low revolutions, a new airbox with two filters and, of course, specific exhaust. Still unknown the power, which should still remain around the 80 horses of the Bonnie T120. The electronics are unchanged, with a ride by wire accelerator, two maps (Road and Rain) , disengageable traction control, assisted clutch and ABS.
SEWING  Last but not least, the customizations: more than 150 special parts , from saddles to shock absorbers, from Vance & Hines exhausts to luggage, to get to the handlebars. Yes, because - as I could see with my own eyes - there is also a high handlebar, Easy Rider style. Maybe, it's a little too Harley ...
ARRIVES IN DECEMBER  The Triumph Bonneville Bobber will arrive in dealership in December , in four colors (Irostone, Morello Red, Competition Green, Jet Black). To know the price, however, we must wait for the catwalk of Eicma , where the inglesona will make his debut in society."

link

"Pouco importa o julgamento dos outros. Os seres humanos são tão contraditórios que é impossível atender às suas demandas para satisfazê-los.
Tenha em mente simplesmente ser autêntico e verdadeiro."

Dalai Lama

Novembro 09, 2018, 09:06:58, 09:06
Responder #1

Sapiens21

• Motociclista: 5 estrelas ❇❇❇❇❇

Masculino
  • Texto Pessoal
    Queira o bem. Faça o bem. O resto vem...
O vídeo, bem próximo à máquina, foca-se nos detalhes...

"Pouco importa o julgamento dos outros. Os seres humanos são tão contraditórios que é impossível atender às suas demandas para satisfazê-los.
Tenha em mente simplesmente ser autêntico e verdadeiro."

Dalai Lama